With all of the arrangements that must be made, planning a wedding can be a stressful and time-consuming task, leaving little time for exercise and proper nutrition. Between selecting a suitable venue, Canadian brides are planning the guest list and working out little issues such as wedding favors and décor. Brides might easily forget to eat a balanced diet, and before you know it, you’ve gained a few pounds!
But don’t worry, there are some simple ways to lose that extra weight and look your best in your wedding gown.
The following pointers will help you get back on track for the big day.
1. Reduce your salt consumption. Too much salt can cause water retention and bloating. You can lose up to 3 pounds by reducing your daily salt intake.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables five times a day. This will improve your potassium intake, which will aid in flushing out any excess salt in your body. They are also high in vitamins, which can make your hair and skin appear simply lovely on the big day.
3. Consume plenty of protein. As an appetite suppressant, this chemical is essential for keeping you going for longer periods of time without feeling the urge to consume more. It can be found in dairy products, fish, and meat, though it is important to avoid any fatty foods here as they can nullify any great benefits from your crash diet.
4. Avoid carbs. Excessive consumption of bread, pasta, and potatoes can cause significant weight gain. To lose weight, you can either limit or eliminate certain foods.
5. Drink Green Tea. Green tea is high in antioxidants, low in caffeine, and helps to suppress appetite. Replacing portion of your daily tea or coffee consumption with green tea will help to flush out impurities while also burning fat without any negative effects.
Always make time for three healthful meals a day. If you skip breakfast, lunch, or supper, you may be tempted to eat extra later, which might upset your body’s equilibrium and cause you to gain weight.
Canada, like other Western countries, has a negative reputation for overeating, which is especially appealing while dealing with the strains of the pre-wedding period. Maintain a consistent eating routine and you will be able to maintain a stable weight while running around looking for wedding reception decorations, bridesmaid dresses, and elegant invitations. Keep healthy snacks like fruit, unsalted nuts, and health bars in your purse for when you’re out of food.
Be true to yourself and consider how you want to seem when you finally walk down the aisle. If you feel the need to lose some weight, remember that you have the ability to lose those pounds and achieve a figure that you are truly happy with.
Quebec » Montreal (Photobooth)
Ontario » Brampton (Wedding Hair)
British Columbia » Vancouver (Wedding Banquet Halls)
Ontario » Prince Edward County (Wedding Officiants)
Ontario » Ottawa (Wedding DJ)
British Columbia » Pemberton (Farm Weddings)
Ontario » Cambridge (Wedding Planning)
Ontario » Ottawa (Wedding DJ)
Ontario » Brantford (Wedding Photography)
Alberta » Edmonton (Wedding Videography)
British Columbia » Chilliwack (Wedding Banquet Halls)
Alberta » Leduc (Farm Weddings)
British Columbia » Whistler (Restaurant Weddings)
Ontario » Toronto (Wedding Cakes)
Alberta » Edmonton (Wedding Jewellery)
British Columbia » Comox (Winery Weddings)